- The Scope and Purposes Of Processing Your Personal Data
Due to your visit to our website, information is stored and processed via system management, statistical and functional cookies within the scope of process security. Accordingly, your internet service provider, IP address, information about the pages you visit on our site and the time you visit are collected to improve user experience, carrying out information security activities, auditing and reporting activities, and are stored by anonymization in order to obtain statistical data.
Besides, if you use the contact form on our website or as a result of you being directed to our communication channels via the campaign links we use on our website or via Whatsapp, Facebook or other social media in order to communicate with Denthill and to convey your requests, suggestions and complaints; the information and your identity and contact details, the information you have shared in the subject and message section, and the other information you share with us will be collected with your explicit consent, and shall be processed in a bound, limited and measured manner for the purposes of tracking requests and complaints, executing communication processes and conducting customer relations processes.
Also, we would like to inform you that if you contact us via Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, your data will be processed by taking place on these platforms whose servers are located abroad.
- The Grounds and Processes to Collect Your Personal Data
Your abovementioned personal data are collected and processed in a fully and partially automatic manner, in accordance with our legitimate interest, due to clearly stated by the Law and ensure the website’s functioning. In addition, the data you have shared with us through our social media platform communication channels, to which you are directed by using our contact form or through our promotional images, are processed within your express consent and based on our legitimate interest to carry out the communication processes.
- Transferring Your Personal Data
As stated above, your personal data which which our party processes , may be shared with real and legal persons in a business partnership, shareholders, authorized persons, and institutions within the scope of the personal data processing purposes regulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data
According to Article 11 of the Law No.6698, which regulates the rights of the data subject;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purposes of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purposes,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand compensation for the damages in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights by duly applying through Denthill communication addresses set forth here. With that respect, you can send us your requests via your e-mail address registered on our system via an e-mail to email@example.com, send a return receipt letter or a notary notification to our address; Barbaros Bulvarı No:105/A Beşiktaş/İSTANBUL or send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org on KEP system pursuant to Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Controller.